Doosan Infracore North America publicizes its prime performing sellers of 2021. The highest 10 sellers are amongst greater than 170 Doosan building tools sellers in North America. Doosan yearly acknowledges its heavy tools sellers who’ve excelled in offering top-level efficiency in gross sales, elements and repair to clients of their respective markets. The next firms are the highest 10 Doosan dealerships of 2021 (headquarters in brackets):
- Barry Gear Co. (Webster, Massachusetts) — fifth consecutive yr
- Finest Line Leasing, Inc. (State School, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Mandan, Inc. (Mandan, ND) — fourth consecutive yr
- Brown’s Industrial Gross sales (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada) — second consecutive yr
- Capital Tractor, Inc. (Greenwich, NY)
- CG Gear (Guelph, Ontario, Canada) — third consecutive yr
- G. Stone Industrial Division (Middlebury, Vermont) — second consecutive yr
- Ironhide Gear, Inc. (Grand Forks, ND)
- Paul Gear and Sons (Balmoral, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Westerra Gear (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
Finest Doosan Seller of 2021
Barry Gear was the highest performing Doosan supplier in North America in 2021. The corporate was based in 1985 by Tom Barry and has been a Doosan supplier since 2004. In early 2022, Barry Gear introduced a brand new location in South Windsor, Connecticut, complementing two places in Webster, Massachusetts. The corporate serves clients in Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York.
“We’re thrilled to acknowledge our prime performing Doosan sellers in 2021,” mentioned Todd Roecker, Vice President of Development Initiatives, Doosan Infracore North America. “Our supplier community has made distinctive progress in rising the Doosan model, as evidenced by the variety of sellers acknowledged for years of excellence. We’re additionally excited to see new sellers on this listing serving to us develop and increase into new territories.